Skip to main content

Featured Post

Now blogging over at Onemanmanyplans.com.au

It's been real, thanks Blogger! Hey thanks for checking out this page! After 10 years of posting here and over 600 posts, it's time to try something new at over possibly greener pastures. Which means you can now find me and all my random adventuring ways over at One Man Many Plans . 

You can have my name, but it will cost you.

Busy week this one - my legs are stiffer than Scott Steiner in a Japanese wrestling ring, I met a burger that stopped me in my tracks and someone wants my name on Facebook for some reason...


Feel the burn!


SQUAT UNTIL YOU CAN'T SQUAT (OR WALK) NO MORE

In my latest session at Secret Men's Business it was back barbell squat time. Which started off okay when the bar contained 40kgs worth of iron that needed a piggy back. But then it's 10kg friends started appearing and suddenly there's ten reps of 70kg to puff through. And to really hammer home that your legs will spend the rest of the week more shakier than a Kelis hit song and stiffer than a concrete pylon, Arj threw in some kettle bell lunges for good measure. 

Not even remotely accurate.

This week I have only two speeds on foot: 'agonizingly slow' and 'going back in time.' God only knows what's in store for my session tomorrow..

YOU HAVE ONE NEW FACEBOOK MESSAGE

Well that's a new one - I was messaged last night by someone in Austria asking me nicely to change my Facebook name 'Almigo' as it just so happened to be the same name of some business over there and he wanted to start a fan page. He even included instructions on how to change it, just in case I wanted to do it right then and now.
Just a couple of problems here: 

1. I enjoy my nickname. I even had personalized plates on my Rx7 pointing it out for all who wondered what it meant while brapping past them at 100kph. People call me and message me with this nickname. I've had it for ages. It's a great personal brand, I enjoy it. 

2. I cannot find hide nor hair of any business called 'Almigo' in Austria. Anywhere. Okay yes, it could be a new business that will complete trump the Apple Iphone 10 in a few months but with no presence whatsoever currently anywhere, it's doubtful.

Google images tells me this is 'Almigo Austria'. Woof. 

However me being the crafty business man that I am, I will let it go for the right price. Facebook.com/Almigo can be yours for the right denomination and I will change my profile to something else...but it better be a red hot offer. We're talking enough to pay off my mortgage pretty much...with enough money left over for a Autech Stagea - I'd say I'm worth it :P 

THE TIPS THAT STOP YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

Didn't go as planned

If you missed it, I attempted to predict the winner of the 2015 Melbourne Cup. Through my careful number crunching and goat sacrificing, I whittled away the selections under four amazing stallions remained allowing my punting followers to rake in millions. They were: 

1. BONDI BEACH
2. OUR IVANHOWE
3. CRITERION
4. ALMOONQUITH

Incredibly, I got this completely wrong as PRINCE OF PENZANCE bolted home to make history and all of us super proud of Michelle Payne. 
How did my tips go though? 


1. BONDI BEACH - Sixteenth. Oh dear. 
2. OUR IVANHOWE - Tenth. Yeah this isn't looking good..
3. CRITERION - Came third. So if you had a place you would've made a little money back. Maybe.
4. ALMOONQUITH - Eighteenth. Crap. 

I think I should stop using my system, in three years it's still yet to produce a single winner..

CAME HERE FOR THE LAUGHS, LEFT WITH AN INDIAN DENTAL IMPLANT

Lisa needs braces?
Look I'm thankful for the advertisers on this page, I truly am. But I do wonder who comes here to find out what stupid mishap I've involved myself in this week and suddenly finds the urge to find out more about a $250 dental implant in India. This is an ad that pops up constantly though almigo.blogspot.com.au (so if you're hailing from a different country you might not be seeing this amazing tooth offer) but I want to know if Australian's are that hell bent on flying all the way to India just to get their teeth done. 

FINALLY, THE MAC N CHEESE MURGER

Yes, Murger. Mad creation of Paul from Boris Murgers in Bendigo. Looks like this: 

Yes that's mac N cheese not only in the burger, but all over it. 
In a word, glorious. But you might have to skip a few meals just to make space for this thing, it's huge!

Comments

Popular Posts