Skip to main content

Featured Post

Now blogging over at Onemanmanyplans.com.au

It's been real, thanks Blogger! Hey thanks for checking out this page! After 10 years of posting here and over 600 posts, it's time to try something new at over possibly greener pastures. Which means you can now find me and all my random adventuring ways over at One Man Many Plans . 

Thanks for nothing you Teenage Dirtbag

Today I revealed on air that for years I'd confused a line in the song 'Teenage Dirtbag' by Wheatus.

And boy did I cop it from my mates when they heard my confession! Thanks a lot Wheatus...

I refer to this one hit wonder from the year 2000 where the Loser gets the girl and Almigo here gets confused quick smart:



You see for as long as I can remember, I thought the line was:

"He drives and I rock!"


...which is a surprising thing for a teenage dirtbag to admit, especially when he spends the rest of the song whinging about how pathetic he is. But no, lo and behold, it's actually (imaginary drumroll please..)

"He drives an I-Roc!"

Namely thus:

He's just a Camaro driver baby...
Of course walking into the Secret Men's Business session this afternoon, I suddenly found myself scoffed at by Arj who couldn't believe that Almigo the car man didn't know what an I-Roc was. Well of course I did...I just didn't put two and two together and work out the particular ride of the bully in Teenage Dirtbag, I just figured the singer got a sudden boost of confidence or something.

Surely I'm not the only one who got this wrong though?

Anyone?

Comments

Popular Posts