Skip to main content

Featured Post

Now blogging over at Onemanmanyplans.com.au

It's been real, thanks Blogger! Hey thanks for checking out this page! After 10 years of posting here and over 600 posts, it's time to try something new at over possibly greener pastures. Which means you can now find me and all my random adventuring ways over at One Man Many Plans . 

The Breakfast Radio Diaries 151 - The beginning of the end of an era

No it's not me quitting my radio career anytime soon (not unless an incredibly lucrative offer in a new career path drops into my lap) but rather the blogging side of things here at Adventures of Almigo. 


The good news is what's here will remain here forever more, I'm just moving my attentions to paid hosting on the other side of the internet and have already started on the building phase of the new site..

STILL BLOGGING, JUST IN A NEW LOCATION

It's an idea I've been thinking about for a little while now, especially recently when the AHREFS health report came back suggesting this place had gone from 'hanging about' to 'dead man walking.' And while I may have fixed that little issue of double meta tags now and we may bounce back in the next ratings, I think after 10 years it's high time to blog away with a few lot more options when it comes to...well just about everything. 

In fact it's the basis of my first post over at the new site One Man Many Plans - why I've switched from free posting (blogging) to paid hosting (WordPress) and the benefits of making the switch. If you've been umming and erring about this yourself, why not grab a bargain hosting deal on Black Friday and give it a whirl - apart from a small outlay, what else have you got to lose?

But I'm still going to continue to write here in the short term while I flesh out the new site and fill it full of useful content. I'm planning to continue this diary series until the last work day this year (That'll be December 12) and then it's full steam ahead on the new project - as always you're always welcome to come join me over there @ One Man Many Plans whenever you like. 



MEANWHILE BACK TO THAT RADIO CAREER THING

It's business as usual as we wonder out loud 'Why is it so cold in Spring of all seasons?' Seriously, the heater shouldn't be on, fires should not have to be lit, bowling greens should not look like ice rinks but here we are this week: 


Okay Tawonga is near the ski slopes but shouldn't be looking like this in spring. The oldies want to roll a few ends and celebrate victories with curried onions and beers at 1972 prices, not fall head over heels in the cold.
Mother nature, please get your shit together as we're freezing here!
Seriously, if this cold stuff continues then we could be singing Bing Crosby's White Christmas in no time flat.


TOMORROW

We talk movies and those TV shows you wished could be brought back. The fact that Firefly only went for a single season is criminal really. And god did I love Mccallif Tonight..

More of this kind of stuff please!

Chat then!

-Almigo

 

Comments

Popular Posts