Featured Post

Now blogging over at Onemanmanyplans.com.au

It's been real, thanks Blogger!

Hey thanks for checking out this page!

After 10 years of posting here and over 600 posts, it's time to try something new at over possibly greener pastures. Which means you can now find me and all my random adventuring ways over at One Man Many Plans



SO IS THIS PLACE COMING TO AN END?

Not at all. Well updates yes, this is the very last one left as a announcement as to where you can find me next but the rest of the pages and posts are here to stay until the internet runs out of space or falls over or something. 

So don't panic, all that's written here will continue to stay here (unless I end up cannibalising parts of it for the new site) locked in time for future generations to study (and for myself to visit on occasion to remind myself what I got up to here). 

But yeah, the new site is up and running and I'd love to have you as a part of it when you're ready.

ONE MAN WITH MANY PLANS



Comments

Popular Posts