Skip to main content

Featured Post

Now blogging over at Onemanmanyplans.com.au

It's been real, thanks Blogger! Hey thanks for checking out this page! After 10 years of posting here and over 600 posts, it's time to try something new at over possibly greener pastures. Which means you can now find me and all my random adventuring ways over at One Man Many Plans . 

10 random thoughts of an old car owner..

As a car owner of nothing past the year 1994, these are thoughts I have often. Can you relate to any yourself?




10 RANDOM THOUGHTS OF AN OLD CAR OWNER


1. Why is the cheap part that I really need to finish off my project always on the other side of the country? (And by the time I factor in freight, it won't be much of a bargain anymore..)

2. Why is it when I buy a car, I always find a better and cheaper version a couple of weeks later?

3. Oh god, what the hell is that noise?

4. Hey...where is that smoke coming from?



5. Well I haven't seen that warning light before...

6. Please don't pull me over for a random car inspection, pleeeease don't pull me over for a random car inspection...

7. Seriously that noise is back again, where exactly is it coming from? And does it sound a little louder this time?

8. Oh that's not going to be a cheap repair..

9. The only way I'll get any of the money back on this thing is by parting it out...

10. Okay so it is a little louder. But it's still working so I'll leave it for a bit..

All at once, a new record!

Comments

Popular Posts