Skip to main content

Featured Post

Now blogging over at Onemanmanyplans.com.au

It's been real, thanks Blogger! Hey thanks for checking out this page! After 10 years of posting here and over 600 posts, it's time to try something new at over possibly greener pastures. Which means you can now find me and all my random adventuring ways over at One Man Many Plans . 

The world's worst gardener is now taking your questions

I've spent the last couple of afternoons working up a sweat in the overgrown jungle I like to call my backyard. Therefore I feel almost overqualified to answer all of your gardening related questions. Let's see what people have been wondering!
Where I learnt my craft.



Problems with weed.


Dear Almigo,

I have lots of weeds. They're everywhere. Any more weed and I'll have the boys and girls in blue round at my place asking some incredibly probing questions. How do I get rid of all of these weeds?

-Wendy Wellweed




Dear Wendy,

In this instance I highly recommend weedkiller.

-Almigo


*****

Problems with Mrs Miggens


Dear Almigo,

How do I keep bugs off my prize winning tomatoes? If my tomatoes come second place to Mrs Miggens in the Royal Ascot Tomato Fury Supreme Fruit Off 2015 I'll go beserk!

-Frank





Dear Frank,

Quite a predicament! Have you tried some weedkiller?

-Almigo

*****

Problems with vision






Dear Almigo,

My Rhodesias aren't as bright as I'd like. Any suggestions?

-Andrew Amazinggrace



Dear Amazingface,

Quite a common problem that one. Try some weedkiller. Cheers.

-Almigo

*****

Dear Almigo,

How in the seven hells am I supposed to grow a full bed of dodecahedrons when the damn things won't bloom no matter what I try? I've put them in full sun,  partial sun, fun in the sun and even Sunday Bloody Sunday. Is the government at fault or should I use some of that rare blood magic my insane uncle keeps screaming about?
Please help!!

-Gnar, level 10 Druid


Dear Gnar,

A dodecahedron is a shape. I'd suggest you stop drinking that weedkiller.

Regards

-Almigo

Comments

Popular Posts