Skip to main content

Featured Post

Now blogging over at Onemanmanyplans.com.au

It's been real, thanks Blogger! Hey thanks for checking out this page! After 10 years of posting here and over 600 posts, it's time to try something new at over possibly greener pastures. Which means you can now find me and all my random adventuring ways over at One Man Many Plans . 

I wrote it, now I'm reading it! (free audiobook)

So four and a bit years ago, I wrote and published my very first book - The Adventures of Almigo: One man, no plan and everything that happens along the way. 

Fast track to now and slowly but surely it's turning into an audiobook!

Oh did I mention you can listen to it for free? Oh I haven't? Okay, you can listen to it for free!

Yes the last time I investigated turning one of my books into an audiobook version (I mean I love audiobooks, especially on the way to work and home!) I got right up until the point where a very popular option for audiobook conversion found out I was from Australia and said 'Look, this isn't really a thing for Aussie authors okay?' and left me hanging.

Why? No idea. Maybe this will change in the future (hope so, I'm keen to turn the Hack Trilogy into audiobook form) but until then I figured I was out of options. Right up until I recently read about authors reading their work themselves and putting it up on YouTube for free. With enough reads and subscribers, they might even make a dollar or two doing it! 

And so in the spirit of 'What could possibly go wrong here?' that's exactly what I've done! Presenting the first of many chapters of the Adventures of Almigo for your listening pleasure!


Just hit play, sit back and relax and let me regale you with many tales of my stupid adventures. In the first chapter above I come to explain how and why I ended up pouring two hundred squirming cockroaches all over a woman in a bathtub (rest assured there was a reason for this). In the next chapter I explain what happened when they threw me the keys to a monster truck of all things and how the owner explained why I might start mysteriously crying. And there's a ton more stuff coming in each week!

And here's where I'm asking for a favor you amazing person you: I'd love you to watch it and if you get a kick out of it, like and subscribe. If you really love it and get a massive belt of entertainment out of my antics, I'd love you to share it. 

My plan next year is to create an absolute ship load of free entertainment on YouTube for my readers the world over and every like, subscribe and share helps get my stuff out there and in the faces of people who might just need a solid laugh or two after a couple of truly rubbish years. 
And thanks again always for jumping on board while we're at it!

Right, better get back to the recording studio - I've got a lot of chapters left to chew through!

Comments

Popular Posts