Skip to main content

Featured Post

Now blogging over at Onemanmanyplans.com.au

It's been real, thanks Blogger! Hey thanks for checking out this page! After 10 years of posting here and over 600 posts, it's time to try something new at over possibly greener pastures. Which means you can now find me and all my random adventuring ways over at One Man Many Plans . 

The Breakfast Radio Diaries 141 - No power in this happy hour

First it was a lack of easy to access water across the weekend. Today the power was cut to swap a few poles over. Whatever is coming next, I'm hoping it's not a cap on sunshine because I'm truly loving that at the moment..

NO SERIOUSLY, HOW ABOUT THIS WEATHER? 

All this week I've come home and made a beeline straight for the back of the house, where I park my bum in a very comfy outdoor seat and wile away some time in the shade reading a book.

In fact that's where I'm writing this right now, same seat, feet positioned as the picture above, temperature a balmy 27 degrees Celsius while my Twinings Apple and Ginger tea cools down. Birds are tweeting, breeze is a breezing, the kids are arguing over biscuits or something inside (gah, can't win em all) and the cat is giving me a look of vast indifference.

Indifferent cat remains indifferent.

I do have some work to do inside naturally including updates to my other blogs and some social media work for work...but I'm quite happy to delay that for as long as possible. Well as long as it stays this nice out here pretty much.

And to answer the question: Can you use Blogger.com on your phone to write a blog? You certainly can! You don't need an app, it works just as it does on pc, the only downside is the much smaller screen, ease of using tabs if you're like me and have many open when crafting something and how fast you can type with thumbs as opposed to all fingers on a keyboard. Don't have a pc handy but need to blog here? There's nothing stopping you now!


I MISSED THE BLOOD MOON

Well, there goes my chance to see a Blood Moon in action until 2025 apparently. I mean I did see a bit of a moon, but it certainly wasn't bloody, full or even remotely exciting. Cloud was in the way and my Samsung phone decided it was just a smidgen too far to get a nice photo of, so I got this potato shot instead:



Spooky! 

By the time the blood moon party started, well I was asleep. The pictures everyone else took did look pretty good though!


WHAT I WAS GLAD TO MISS, WAS THIS SNAKE

Lu passed it on the way home..


Thankfully we don't share the same neighbourhood. And not that I have a fear of snakes at all, I'd just be quite happy not to see any while driving to or from work each day (although the to part might be difficult, it's very dark when I start..)


TOMORROW

Movies, celebrity selfies and I may even come inside! Actually maybe I might try and convince the boss to let me work outside on amazing weather days like this one..

Chat then

-Almigo

Comments

Popular Posts