Skip to main content

Featured Post

Now blogging over at Onemanmanyplans.com.au

It's been real, thanks Blogger! Hey thanks for checking out this page! After 10 years of posting here and over 600 posts, it's time to try something new at over possibly greener pastures. Which means you can now find me and all my random adventuring ways over at One Man Many Plans . 

The Breakfast Radio Diaries 161 - If you want my..

If you want my 128% completely undivided attention at any meeting, just supply some donuts. However if you want me to recommend a show on Netflix, make sure it's not so confusing that I need a cluey website article to finally work out what the hell happened..

THE DONUTS

Today was planning day so the boss shouted us donuts and coffee (because seriously, they just go so well with each other.) And so while we planned the show for 2023 including the possibility of another ratings day, special guests and the possibility of even making our own beverage (hello!), we ate many a donut and sipped away over a fine brew. 



I've always maintained that meetings go best when a) They're kept as short as possible and b) They're catered, especially for anyone who started the day earlier than most and usually because of this end up a bit delirious by lunchtime. Allow me to take you back to September this year where thankfully there was some sugar handy because lunch was not forthcoming, at least not in any hurry anyway.

I'm still yet to have a meeting where the catering is a couple of rounds of steak sandwiches but hope springs eternal. 


THE CONFUSION

I finished Netflix's Inside Man recently and ended up mildly confused (over a couple of events at the end) but still found it entertaining.

David Tennant really needed a sonic screwdriver here..

I finished Netflix's 1899 before that and wondered what in the blue hells is going on here exactly? And while both had me scouring the net for possible answers, 1899 still didn't make much sense to me and I found myself irritated by another show that was so confusing by the end, I needed a guide to figure stuff out. (Westworld season 4, you're very guilty of this..)

Thank you to anyone who does decipher things like this out though and puts the explanation up for public consumption, we'd be lost without you. 


THE BEST OF 2022

Off the back of Molky revealing his favourite shows of 2022 earlier this week (he nominated Inside Man and Mystery Road Origins on ABC which was equally as awesome), today we looked at the best shows of 2022 according to the people. I even made a picture to get the chat started..


And the people were very eager to get into what they loved across the year: 

-Colin from accounts

-Wednesday

-Andor

-'The inside of my eyelids...' Righto Greg..

-Handmaids Tale

-Upwright

-Deadwood

-Arcane

-Dahmer

-After Life

-Peaky Blinders (by order of...)

-Chicago Fire

-Geelong winning the AFL grand final (You may have already read my thoughts on this..)

-Yellowstone

-Ozark

-Top Gun Maverick (agreed, top film!)

-Cobra Kai


TOMORROW!

Movies, talk of gift cards and hopefully some more leftover donuts!

2 more shows to go for the year..


Peace

-Almigo

Comments

Popular Posts